tel.: +48 782 106 874
Time management in your organisation or ‘how to do it in 40h?’
Finding personal strategy for your time management, selecting tools and techniques allowing to improve effectiveness, organisational skills and streamlining everyday duties.
Employees, middle and upper management.
Advantages for participants
- setting objectives and tasks
- prioritising, setting deadlines
- managing calendar to optimally allocate time
- delivering results satisfying both for employees and their superiors
- shaping one’s effectiveness and managing tasks on the individual and team level
- practical implementation of tools and self-management methods acquired during the training
- taking responsibility for the quality of goals and tasks – prioritising
- reducing time wasted for ineffective and unscheduled tasks
Relationship building, communication and time management trainer and advisor.
- group case study
- individual case study
- individual and team coaching
- practical tasks in small groups
- individual practical tasks
- moderated and panel discussion
- role playing and short lectures
- analysis and simulation tasks based on presented data
- creative thinking techniques
- questionnaires and tests
MODULE I. The clock is ticking – what is time?
- how does the brain perceive time and what to make of it?
- why tasks from to-do list don’t seem to get off the ground?
- diagnostic test: how do I manage my time and what is the cause of my problems?
MODULE II. How to work efficiently or effective planning of work for one week
- why every efficient employee should have appropriate goals?
- achievable business goal setting workshop
- how to deal with changeable tasks
- how to cope with burning “fire” and short-notice tasks
- managing calendar or dealing with overwhelming workload and unscheduled tasks
MODULE III. How to work efficiently
- your e-mail inbox as a time management centre
- two practical ways to create a daily will-do list, including ”Do It Tomorrow” method
- workshop based on real-life cases: creating achievable task lists
- workshop: how to manage your e-mail inbox, files, folders and paper documents
MODULE IV. Creating a post-traninig change plan
- post-training action plan: implementation of new time management rules
Why don’t they feel like it? – or the art of motivating as a huge asset of an efficient manager(Płatne)
Time management in your organisation or ‘how to do it in 40h?’(Płatne)
Advanced negotiation techniques – negotiations in the multicultural environment(Płatne) (Płatne)
Computer Science Study (Engineering)2021.03.01 (Płatne) 2021.03.01 (Płatne)