tel.: +48 782 106 874
Advanced negotiation techniques – negotiations in the multicultural environment
- individual and cognitive goals
- broadening participants’ knowledge regarding the field of negotiations
- demonstrating efficiency of chosen negotiation techniques
- increasing the effectiveness
- acquiring efficient negotiation skills
- employees and teams holding conversations, negotiations
- employees of customer service and sales division
- supervisors, team leaders
Advantages for participants
- acquiring and using negotiation skills
- ability to reach your targets
- benefiting the company while maintaining the code of ethics
- increasing amount and quality of negotiated contracts
- customer satisfaction
Negotiation and mediation trainer and specialist.
- comprehensible and interactive presentation of the content
- description and explanation of a particular technique or method
- practical training of learnt techniques
- group case study
- thematic games and group exercises with trainer’s support
- individual tasks with trainer’s support
MODULE I. Preparation for negotiations – how to prepare properly for a conversation?
- determining your alternatives and reservation values in negotiations (iso – ideal, average, final)
- techniques for specifying conversation methods putting negotiator’s tools into action
- identifying preferences, strengths and priorities of your counterparty,
methods of preparation for a conversation
MODULE II. A persuasive model of presenting – How to present your position/offer during a conversation successfully?
- exposition of a persuasive model of presenting
- building argumentation on real life examples
- strategy of creating information superiority in a conversation
- argumentation sources
- chosen persuasive techniques
MODULE III. Negotiation techniques and response modes – what can be used during conversations?
- escalation techniques adopted in negotiations
- techniques adopted in the initial and in the final stage of negotiations
- techniques for presenting a product or an institution
- self-presentation techniques
- psychological manipulation techniques
MODULE IV. Negotiation strategies – How to approach a conversation?
- competition, accommodation, avoidance, compromise and cooperation strategies
- win – lose, lose – win, win – win strategies
- flexibility as a category and a key to negotiation success
- a standard practice of a “flexible attitude in negotiations”
MODULE V. Breaking the impasse in conversations – How to overcome difficult moments during a conversation?
- rules concerning dealing with threat in negotiations
- identifying impasse and stand-off situations
- techniques for breaking the impasse in a conversation
- the art of putting questions revealing the reason for refusal
MODULE VI. Manipulation response strategy – how to handle manipulation?
- common manipulation techniques
- manipulation response methods
MODULE VII. Finalisation of negotiations
- techniques applied in the finalisation of negotiations
- analysis of goal achievement