Career Designers is a corporate group present in Europe since the year 2000 and specializing in logistics, furniture, manufacturing and metal industries. We recruit specialists and unqualified personnel mainly from Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, Southern and South-Eastern Asia to work in Europe. We provide a comprehensive service offering our staff employment, assistance and a decent standard of living in Poland.
Currently, we are looking for candidates for the position:
Metal Production Worker
(The Voivodeship of Opole, Greater Poland, Silesia)
- completing tasks properly, manufacturing e.g. full metal constructions or their components, aluminium and its alloys components, refrigerator parts, mineral etc.
- performing a variety of functions within the manufacturing process
- operating hand tools, machinery and devices used in production
- operating semi and fully automated production lines that are essential for the production process
- picking, sorting, assembling and packing batches of products as instructed
- performing general warehouse and cleaning duties
- experience in a similar position
- ability to operate hand and mechanical tools
- ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced working environment
- reliability and good timekeeping
- resilience and physical fitness
- driving licence category B will be an asset
- language skills enabling communication in one of the following languages: Polish, English, Russian, Ukrainian
- remuneration at a rate of 12,84 – 14 PLN net per hour
- contract of mandate with a guarantee of a large number of working hours (average 240 h per month)
- commission on recommended job applicants
- long term employment prospect and legally permitted job in an enterprise with over 20 years of experience on the European job market
- accommodation in a staff housing (fixed fee covered by the employee 200 – 350 PLN per month)
- a company car available for groups of employees
- professional development opportunities
- friendly and international working environment
- for international workers assistance in the procurement of a residence card and a certificate of fiscal residence in Poland
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via our application form or by sending to the following address: email@example.com.
We inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We guarantee confidentiality, possibility of contact at a convenient time, feedback and a transparent recruitment process.
Should you have further questions – we invite you to contact our International Recruitment Desk: