Career Designers Company is a trusted and flexible partner in the domain of employee outsourcing, international recruitment and HR support for enterprise. We are a group of professionals dedicated to providing complex HR management solutions for business customers. For over twenty years we remain successful in the domain of human resources both in Poland and abroad. We are a human-resources consulting agency registered in the Polish National Register of Employment Agencies under the number 9748.
Currently we are recruiting for the following position for our customer:
Machine learning developer
Location: Opole, The Voivodeship of Opole
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java or R
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus
- Python / Java / R
- SQL and noSQL databases (SQLite, PostreSQL, MariaDB, MongoDB)
- A stable job with experienced specialists in international projects
- The chance to continuously improve your skills, many development opportunities and a broad career path
- Contact with the entire digital product development cycle
- Work 100% remotely or from any of our offices
- A range of benefits, including private medical care, sports card, life insurance, foreign language classes
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via our application form.
We inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We guarantee confidentiality, possibility of contact at a convenient time, feedback and a transparent recruitment process.
Should you have further questions – we invite you to contact our recruitment desk:
phone (WhatsApp / Viber): +48 782 106 874