Career Designers Company is a trusted and flexible partner in the domain of employee outsourcing, international recruitment and HR support for enterprise. We are a group of professionals dedicated to providing complex HR management solutions for business customers. For over twenty years we remain successful in the domain of human resources both in Poland and abroad. We are a human-resources consulting agency registered in the Polish National Register of Employment Agencies under the number 9748.
Currently we are recruiting for the following position for our customer:
Location: Opole, The Voivodeship of Opole
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- A stable job with experienced specialists in international projects
- The chance to continuously improve your skills, many development opportunities and a broad career path
- Contact with the entire digital product development cycle
- Work 100% remotely or from any of our offices
- A range of benefits, including private medical care, sports card, life insurance, foreign language classes
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via our application form.
We inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We guarantee confidentiality, possibility of contact at a convenient time, feedback and a transparent recruitment process.
Should you have further questions – we invite you to contact our recruitment desk:
phone (WhatsApp / Viber): +48 782 106 874