Career Designers Company is a trusted and flexible partner in the domain of employee outsourcing, international recruitment and HR support for enterprise. We are a group of professionals dedicated to providing complex HR management solutions for business customers. For over twenty years we remain successful in the domain of human resources both in Poland and abroad. We are a human-resources consulting agency registered in the Polish National Register of Employment Agencies under the number 9748.
Currently we are recruiting for the following position for our customer:
Location: Opole, The Voivodeship of Opole
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- BS/MS degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- A stable job with experienced specialists in international projects
- The chance to continuously improve your skills, many development opportunities and a broad career path
- Contact with the entire digital product development cycle
- Work 100% remotely or from any of our offices
- A range of benefits, including private medical care, sports card, life insurance, foreign language classes
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via our application form.
We inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We guarantee confidentiality, possibility of contact at a convenient time, feedback and a transparent recruitment process.
Should you have further questions – we invite you to contact our recruitment desk:
phone (WhatsApp / Viber): +48 782 106 874