Career Designers is a corporate group present in Europe since the year 2000 and specializing in logistics, furniture, manufacturing and metal industries. We recruit specialists and unqualified personnel mainly from Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, Southern and South-Eastern Asia to work in Europe. We provide a comprehensive service offering our staff employment, assistance and a decent standard of living in Poland.
Currently, we are looking for candidates for the position:
Crawler dozer operator
Location: Zdzieszowice (opolskie voivodeship)
- Caterpillar bulldozer operator – work on a coal and coke stockpile, i.e. heaping, pushing and spreading coal and coke.
- Working on a Stalowa Wola TD15C crawler dozer.
- Qualification as a dozer operator;
- Experience of working on bulldozers;
- independence, responsibility;
- Pleasant: Driving licence cat. B;
- language skills enabling communication in one of the following languages required: Polish, English, Russian, Ukrainian
- wage at level: 24-25 PLN net per hour
- for students under 26 years of age: 33,22 PLN net per hour
- employment on the basis of a contract of mandate (on average 200-220 hours per month)
- accommodation (cost of 350 PLN per month)
- assistance in obtaining a Polish residence card
- professional development opportunity
- a bonus for referring candidates for employment
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via our application form.
Should you have further questions – we invite you to contact our International Recruitment Desk:
tel. (WhatsApp / Viber): +38098 168 11 28